- The library forms a back bone of the educational institution. A good library meets half the requirements of curriculum.
- The institute library has sufficient books covering the various management subjects. An adequate and liberal access to the books is a unique feature of the institute library.
- Besides the books, the institute subscribes to Business and General news papers.
- The institute also subscribes to the different business magazines and periodicals to assist the students to enrich their knowledge and keep them up to date with the developments in the field.
- Online excess to authorised referred journal sites and subject related sites.
Direct Link to,